Your privacy is important to DMCA Solutions LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that DMCA Solutions collects, and the ways in which we use your personal information.
Personal information collection
DMCA Solutions may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- We use Google Analytics to track usage on our website.
- You may use our website anonymously.
- We employ advertising related tracking from Google and PerfectAudience including remarketing.
- You may opt out of services at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb#display_optout
- We collect contact information when provided by users for the purpose of offering our service.
- We do not resell contact information.
How we use your personal information
DMCA Solutions may use your personal information to:
- Personalize the website for you.
- Provide services for you.
- Send you reports, collect payments or send invoices.
- Send you marketing communications.
Securing your data
DMCA Solutions will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
DMCA Solutions will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers. DMCA Solutions is not responsible for breaches of security on third party servers. DMCA Solutions does not store personal information on our website. Customer access to reports is provided via third party servers.
Privacy statement updates
Comments are closed.